2012年12月10日星期一

google omit an one breath O

The Chi ground buttonned up a trigger!
The opening fire of showbiz work inside of now homicidal condition mostly makes to smile very much and usually all wants useless talk to connect an article before opening fire and see I a head of fog water, don't you want to kill him, that still says so much dry?The opportunity that don't want to let the opponent die an is understand, usually now lose to open fire, result mostly is say to till the last haven't killed.
Truely want to kill a person, the cold-blooded cutthroat is the words that is absolute to have no a surplus to say.
I a connected to open three guns!Heroic piece's or so chest and forehead hit by bullet.The others in the compartment are all surprised foolish over there, I lay up a gun to turn round to push door to leave, there is no necessity injury innocent people, the light in the room is very dark, they can't remember my outlooking.Outside of hallway inside, waiter and a few guests at say what, see, this room of soundproof still really good, the gun voice didn't be spread, or spread come, also no one will chase this the voice be open fire.
My one step doesn't stop and directly comes out the wood door of hallway, front the hall is already noisy Be getting more uncommon, a lot of persons start leaping Di, music voice is also more and more deafening.





The ninth rascal tycoon chapter 8 new of the combat prepare
Renew time:2010-12-114:43:37 chapter word numbers:2515


The chapter 8 new combat prepares Until bar, I just grow to vomit an one breath.Outside light rain intensive underground write, I ascended to stop a for-rent car in front of the door, I said to the teacher:"Send me to go to fairy Xia road."
Leave fairy Xia here the road isn't far, soon was, I let the driver stop car door in the bar at"the time flows back" before.I got off to walked into, the inside still kept being old heavy bosom atmosphere.I see go to the outside from the showroom of bar, that car drove away.A waiter comes over to ask a way:"Sir, your a person?"
I unclear way:"Be free, I etc. person."Finish saying I pushed door to go out.
Along the fairy Xia road in the light rain walks, from a distance saw the placard of beautiful person's valley and Be getting more shining, I saw one eye, then blocked a rent and said:"Go to a thou north."
I intentionally let the driver once open from the north food street in thou, two police cars impressively stop in front of the door of old Lang Mu, and still have a few cars is taking side to the bar.I order a smoke way:"How was this ?"
" What matter body, we still make a detour, seeing the front has already started to pull warnning line and drops road."The driver turned around to turn to go out.
Returned to No.2 villa, my in good humor many, I wear small strong call to come over, pull out 64 pistols, dismantled cartridge clip to say:"Is small strong, the pain is 1, drives to throw Huang Pu Jiang to go."
Once used of, particularly the pistol for killing people, must throw away, otherwise, don't know at when, this makes the gun becoming the evidence will.Once going in is a , making me make sure to settle case more must have a thing certificate, particularly murder case, the weapon involved in murder is to go to close an important thing certificate, have to appear at court, otherwise don't to become irrevocable case, this be why the gun once beat the truth that will destroy, because the skill Zhen personnel of cover is to on the spot find out a bullet head, and withdraw the above helix of, each Tang line of gun is all different, this comparing to is the person's fingerprint, don't throw the gun to the place that the cover can not find out, is all evidence sooner or later.
Throwing Huang Pu Jiang's center of river or ocean is all good choice, on the other hand want to find out very difficult, on the other hand because time grew will become rusty corrosion, the Tang line has no hair to recover.
Wear small strong pick me up have already wiped to pack into 64 pistols of plastics bag, understood that the ground says:"Like, go."Finish saying to go out.I stand to be on the second floor of before the window, looking at receiving of window outside light drizzle, whistle voice listen to not far food street there break continuously and continuously spread, my corner of mouth peeps out the smile of one silk.
804 owed one of my blood debt to be regarded as to return, but I still need to kill off other severals, at that dark of the ground floor must die to carry on the guys of "review especially" to me!I ruthlessly think a way.
Wu Sao carried a bowl of lotus seed thick soup to me, I slowly ate and felt stomach that the inside is very comfortable.Finish eating, I hand over to Wu Sao the bowl to say:"Wu Sao, breakfast rest,cnn, tell underneath the brothers of the night-watch,Facebook, the nothing important matter doesn't want to come up to bother."
Wu Sao descended to go to, I started to carry that again and walk ascend the attic on the third floor.At darkly in, I grope for to attack by surprise a gun construction to get up, on-the-shelf good in the blinds, from take aim at the mirror backward the No.6 villa of noodles see.
The first floor of the No.6 villa pitch dark one, only two windows of the second floors peep out light.The curtain half hides half Yan, could not see the shadow of human figure of inside, this villa tonight pour is very quiet.
I silently stare at, for a long time, a down stairs that greatly rushes to stop villa, a rightness of beautiful dresses men and women hug to each other to get off in front of the door, the car opened into to go to in the garage of side.
The light of the first floor of villa is all bright to get up a while, that walked into to the men and women, I saw very clearly from take aim at the mirror, that male's in western dress and leather shoes, the generosity of spirit is uncommon, the age is in 30 how old appearances, female of a little bit small, the clothes is gorgeous, wear flickering and flaring diamond jewelry, necklace, earring, there is still on the finger very big diamond ring, two hands all have, mama of, this is a nouveau riche or what?
See again female of of the face is very beautiful, the white is smooth, the skin is delicate, in the middle of taking aim at a mirror, I feel I get for the elephant at her of nearby so of near.Inside one inside year woman comes up to and sees the coat that the appearance is a maid, once connected that to the men and women.
Two people hug to each other to go upstairs and ascended the second floor, the curtain of the second floors is pulled strict, then could not saw any further what,google, the first floor that driver went in, in a moment, the light of the first floor also put out.
Now, this villa inside at least has four people, the down stairs is driver and maidservant, and the second floors are that male hostesses.I laid up a gun and hid a violin box the plank is at the separating of attic in.
I return to the second floors, lie to sit on the sofa and picked up the telephone that the cellular phone stired Wu Shuo.Wu Shuo and wear small strong all live in the No.1 of villa, the telephone is very quick.
"Wu Shuo is me, you so, from now on, you send two a little bit clever brotherses and give me the code we behind of No.6 villa, check quickly pure in live all is what person and their movable regulation, code knews and then tells me, like, this matter."Let go of a telephone, I lie on the sofa and slowly slept to go to.
Second sky noon, I rise early very much, especially the idea turned one the unattractive student pack and be dressed in very general dress trousers and put on an even mirror and put on a hair longish have a little in great disorder false hair, took an arethusa umbrella, a person walked to go out.The black leopard eats breakfast on the first floor and sees me this attiring and standing up to smile:"Four elder brothers this wants to be tiny to take private visit?"
I walk over there and picked up a sandwich to eat and drank one cup Wu Sao carry to come of hot milk, say:"I go out to turn, you watch the house at home!"
The black leopard says:"Want to be not me to also change body leaf to go out Liu Liu together with you?"
I said with smile:"A pair male of, rain the light rain beat an umbrella to take a stroll down the street, somebody else not appropriate our glass(homosexuality) is just strange!I go out to turn, the rainy day beats an umbrella to walk, there is wit and humour, ha ha."
The black leopard says:"Occupy to make a phone call, oneself bewares of a point."
I started to support an umbrella to walk to go out, I especially the idea make a detour behind, from the No.6 villa door before once walk, the inside is obscure, the front door closes tightly, all windows block strict curtain.I came out villa area, to thou north food the street walk to, old bar of Lang Mu seems to be very down and out in the overcast and rainy, the doors and windows all have already pulled to first volume the Lian guard against theft doors and windows, don't open the door of meaning.
I slow step walked, had been coming out ancient northern new area.Blocked a for-rent car in front of the door of supermarket, said to the driver:"Teacher, sends me to go to medium mountain north all the way, big cypress neighborhood."
The notorious reputation Zhao Zhao Shanghai 804 on this road, because door plate is 804, consequently get.I decide that the next move that carry out me makes reprisals a plan, today my a person Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论