2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre solo and asseveration for

He similar chemisette response and asseveration for wanting to get heart love.
"Tell me, I am your unique."He wants to promise.He wants son if promise this present life concomitant beautiful commitment to him.
"You really care me."Last officer's son if deep breathing after, stretch hand wreath top his neck.
"Tell me, I am your unique."He knits the brows to repeat once.
"You really care me."She suddenly light to him Yang lips Cape.
"Tell me, I am your unique!"He roars low.
"You really can't are without me."She smiled more happily.
"Tell me ……" emperor just the Cang Xuan is quickly annoyed by her deep-fried.Think at him to last officer's son if roar loud, low language of Nan Ni of a , lightly once stired up his heartstring.Clear Xian sound, live he will rush out of threaten.
"You are my unique.You is all my unique forever forever, have no you, my world will be that the one is dark;But had you, my sky would be that the one Zhan is blue.Similar to your eyes-"draw down his stiff and rigid body, if last officer's son in a soft voice tells low at his ear side:"Being blue to get is deep, blue get charming."
"You almost let my heart failure."He punishment ground the slender waist that explored to once round her, put out strength a to choke.
"!"She exclaims 1 and go toward him naked of chest near go.
"H'm!"Immediately, one is stuffy to hum from divert in his larynx.
That skin touch that prints spacious chest at him such as the soft silk sort lightly touches with the outlaw of magnificent flower bud, Pope just Cang Xuan at first already thin go to of love fire the sensual desire turn an eye and be aroused Ran but rise.
In last officer's son if still too late withdraw him to emolliently suppress, emperor just the hands of Cang Xuan have already allowed of no she backs to leave of seize firmly her slender waistline, she arrives under his body have already risen Yang but rise of flaming flame of sexual desire.
Zheng big eyes, red lips tiny piece, if last officer's son faces upward to hope into that pair of has already changed countenance of eyes.
Is that double of because of dye full feeling fire love desire, but turn into Mo to bluely and deeply sink Mou light, teach her powder cheek the Tuo is red, the eye son feel ashamedly keeps thinking pendency head.
Start to hang up she abashed Nan facial appearance, emperor just the Cang Xuan Ning eye hope into she is big but bright of black Tong Mou.
Even if the cheeks takes tear stain, even if the black Tong tears only gleam, even if the nose son is tiny to be suffused with red, in his heart and in the his eyes, if last officer's son is still beautiful, still moving.
"Cang Xuan ……" his stare at to teach her heart son Peng however keep jumping,beats by dre solo.
"Hiss."Close to her delicate lower ear lobe, emperor just Cang Xuan light hiss export.
He light and softly starts to embrace her to sit his own last leg and tightly presses her.
Once sitting to ascend his leg, being as opposite as he, if last officer's son namely feel oneself whole body fire hot, worry anxiously of want to leave that lead her hair burns of source.
Her twist to move a body, let emperor just the Cang Xuan almost stopped breath, fiercely breather not already.
"You don't want, I am quickly unbearable!"He calls low 1.
"But …… but ……" she is abashed to get red in the face.
"Again be not first time."Is even breather, the Cang Xuan lips Cape evil Yang, keep Chou she just as usually disgrace Nan.He love pole son if this kind of bashful shape."I know that you put very much open."
"I ……"'s knowing perfectly welling Cang Xuan is to intentionally play joke on himself/herself, but, she is steady don't live to wildly jump of heart.
She raises his neck of hand wreath, oneself abashed red face, cover up into his shoulder nest.
The Qin wears one silk evil smile, emperor just the hands of Cang Xuan hand to grasp her a slender waist ……
The rhythm, confusing eyes of the breath, frenzy of mess, once and again and wildly release he bears for several days of-raging flames deep feeling.



Chapter 3

Just the emperor Cang Xuan fondles her such as slip the pure white spine of silk sort.
"Be getting more tired?"He kisses her Tuo still red cheeks.
"H'm."See one eye him full to contain the blue Mou of deep feeling, if last officer's son orders bottom, bashful pendency eyelids.
"That sleeps a short while first."Once pulled the bed sheet of one side to reply 2 people, emperor just the Cang Xuan lightly bite her lower ear lobe, the low voice says:"Do not forget to take medicine while waking up."
If last officer's son Shu ground the whole body is stiff and rigid.
"How?"He is wrinkly eyebrow, obviously feel her whole body one Jiang.
"Have no …… have no ……" Lian descends one silk in the eye different, if last officer's son shook head.
Thought at first that he would forget a birth-control matter and had never thought, he still kept keeping firmly in mind.Raise a to put on Qi Chu smile an idea, ascend officer's son if move to move body, slightly leave him generous chest.
Three year agos, he says:I what can give you, but, be can not give you;But three years after, he still firmly stands by commitment and refuses to make her have a kid.
She can feel Cang Xuan to her deep love, but, she can not understand, why isn't the Cang Xuan willing to give her a kid?
"Cang Xuan ……" bites lips, her low voice calls a way.
"H'm?"He turns over a body to lie prone to ascend her back Mo Ceng.
"If, I don't want your everything and also promise can't you marry me, that …… that you ……" she entertains one silk hope.
"How?"He the Tu ground stretch tight tightly all over.
"Can't that your meeting let me?"Her side hopes into his eye.
Blue ground of Mou Shu a cold.Just the emperor Cang Xuan uncovers bed sheet and nowise reluctant to part with of start bed.
10 scatters a ground of clothes, he is one putting on of each and every item.Need to be buttonned up up the last button, emperor just the Cang Xuan once turned round, orthoptic she is full to contain to expect of black Tong.
"I what can give you."To the utmost fade on tender feelings of his face, the Sen is cold to raise.
"But I don't want anything, I want a kid."Last officer's son if tightly hold tight bed sheet, cover the bareness of oneself's whole body to start to sit.She urgently and urgently says:"And you are together so long, I never once requested to you what of, right?"
"I once said with you, I what can give you ……"
"But, I really don't you are other of what, I hopes to have to be a you of."She knows his look in the eyes and also knows his brush-off, but, she still keeps wanting to own an own kid.Is true, she really wants a kid."I can keep him by myself and look after him ……"
"Dream!"Two short short words, as sharp knife to ruthlessly once row last officer's son if of center of the chest.
"Why?Why don't give me?I again don't you marry me, I ……"
"Only my wife can living to keep a kid for me, that you say, you with what want my kid?"He suddenly sneers at 1."You think then, I also want one potbellied of, flap about in front of me?"
"You ……" his keep speech to have no Hui and teach her fiercely a surprised.
She thinks that he is true love she, ignore beautiful ugly, he will be similar to love her;But, he now ……last officer's son if tiny Zhan write be suffused with white double of lipses.
"Woman ……the Piao always needing to dress up is beautiful bright, a little bit brighter and pretty, take out to just have a face like this, you say is be not?"He the body in Fu, eye take to smile of looking at her."Otherwise, you once saw which man keep in the outside of is the woman your book belly and unkempt appearance one vice- ugly kind?"
"I know that I know to definitely have a man like this.As long as being to sincerely like the other party, they can't care their they's wives pretty is abdominous."
"Wife?Ha ha ha ……"emperor just the Cang Xuan fondle a sum cachinnation way:"But you what all be not ah, you are just one of my bed companion."
"Cang Xuan ……" his words profoundly harmed her.If last officer's son the tears only gleam.
"I care you very much, this you know;I like you, this you also know;Even I think, even if I before and never once said to love you, you should also early have to feel, so I take pleasure in marrying you to enter an emperor very much family just.But, I ain't likely to give your kid, because of-"together bad malicious color Tu the ground quickly brush past cold and blue eyes.
"My wanting to let an emperor house is just heirless!"This is the emperor Cang Xuan have never spoken an oscular secret to the person of side just.
"Cang Xuan!"Last officer's son if fiercely a surprised.
"They abandon me for 13 years, I always record heart bottom."The Mi attracts attention, emperor just the Cang Xuan keep ordering with the index finger own center of the chest.
If last officer's son didn't dare to believe ground to open widely an eye.
"Do you think that they at the beginning really want to seek me?"Emperor just the Cang Xuan Fu body to her, sneer way:"Not-not yes, they because could not spout one statures any further, just think of mine, otherwise, you think, why are they so just coming to seek me after for several years?Want to receive me?Their very it's yet early."
If"Cang Xuan, that was already the business in past, you didn't want to think again, your Mom and Dad ……" son scaredly wants explaining for his parents, but doing not know should say what, she wipes out the wet idea of canthus.
Although she is also from small have already had no Mom and Dad painful kid, she believes, her Mom and Dad must are real intentions with could not helped, would be unfeeling to leave her in the orphanage.
She why can think like this, Cang Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论