2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc toe is a stalk bod

The imperial government is controled by the wood of Du text, this is a very dangerous matter.I know that snuffing out the Du house have to from the Du Wan body top and bottom hand, pursue, the shot breaks.Originally I intend to make use of quiet madam to deal with Du Wan, but I discover that she unexpectedly and privately has illicit intercourse with Yi ice and also is pregnant a Nie son, all of my plans are disrupted.The matter arrives at present, I basically have no superfluous time then search a such to empresses hostility, and then have the woman of enough intelligence and Du Wan Dou, can not help, I chose you.Because the dead of cloud bead, you early have been already hated to the Du Wan, so I ride with the current and use emperor Ling puts poison in of the matter spark your old grudge.More for perfectly deservedly giving you the doter, I choose to be revealed the adultery of quiet madam and Yi ice by you.But I didn't thought of, you showed leniency to them, that a moment I know the Fu is graceful to always is a Fu friendship, your heart isn't enough malicious.At the right moment, that day you are that I recommended one to call Yin crystal woman, her qualities is supercilious and free from vulgarity, brains smartness, more important, she has a heart with malicious matchless Yin, so I chose her.But I even don't want to make use of you again, so I are unfrequented you and disappear you any further.
"At long living a palace, I see dying a tragic death of big emperor's son, and then see Su's magnate insist is that you harmed to kill a kid, I knew, this again is a trap.When you want the sequence of events to explain the affair to me of, I have to keep you from saying, otherwise I at connect to think a body top and bottom of time complete destruction.So I pretend to cut up rough to push away you, but don't thought of, you would therefore have a miscarriage.That a moment I know, with you of seeming to be any further Be getting more irretrievable.
"Since Mo Lan's dead, I knew you for hating me, you are for hating this empress temple.I the ground is self-reproach and sorry and ashamed, remember many in the last yearses every night everyday I to everything done by you, unexpectedly is thus mean, made use of time and time again I miss a protective woman most and harm she injured all over the body.Your hating me is reason should, for compensating you, my conduct and actions to you ignores completely, because all of these are what I owe yous.You even if river's mountain that really wants to ruin me, I can't blame you, either.
"For this half year, often the midnight wakes up with a start from the evil-foreboding dream, I will can not help looking back how much in the last years everything done by me, seem to be all for protecting a this emperor, stabilize a dynasty key link.The this emperor is a bad source, it makes me do too many irretrievable wrong matters, I want to now throw , but rational tell me, not ability.I since used so many people's blood firmness this emperor, if now throw , then it is an a tyrant king, world common people would ever treat me?I to Qi stateowned responsibility, so I not the ability is selfish."
Listen to him to those matters know clear ground description, my heart's knotting has already slowly opened as well, these words I wait too long, can hear his personally to my explanation today, all grudges seem dissipation many, "these explanations are exactly what I want to listen tos, but you have never mentioned with me.So I hate you and take that to hate, I also walk last a don't return of road."
"Do you still hate me?"
"I don't know.But the quiet Hui teacher cans say that again, at present the belligerence of the utmost urgency of Qi country and Yu country, I can not insist on desire to ruin your river's mountain.Common people, He Gu, ?"
Feel he hold my hand some shiver, I could not help using for several cents, the energy time held him.The time once steps a boundless grass cluster, was surprised to fly the glowworm and covered with to linger around.That the Peng for an instant however move, imitate the act that the Buddha returned to eight year agos, I Be loose to open his hand, stretched out a hand, a few glowworms stayed around my center of palm.I am wearing a smile to hope opposite Qi to bless, there are a few glowworms to stay around his hair Shao on, reflect in his eyes very full fluorescence, the eye bottom deep place hides me.
"Life if just as before see, He Shi's autumnal winds sad painting?"Is mumbling to sing, my hands are lightly made an effort a to flick, stay around the glowworm of my center of palm but go.I the light Xuan was a turn at first, the hair dance moved, "the Qi blessed, I am that you danced a song Feng again to dance for nine days and thanked you this half year come for forgiving me."
In his vision contain tender feelings continuously, Han head but should.I retreat a several, surprised have more glowworms, the green light surrounds our 2 people, as if the body is in the fairyland.
Is lightly moving if fly Hong ground to open a pair of arms naturally but turn to begin arm, the right foot toe is a stalk, body lightly the dance revolve, the goose skirt of Huang Qing Sha,such as flower, spouts to put to vomit Can and float in the sky like silk.I didn't wear gorgeous dance dress, didn't wear complicated jewelry, all of everythings were thus in brief pure and peaceful.
This dance, I whole life once danced three times, for the first time at Fu joss-stick temple, for the second time for the sake of old grudge and is cultivating mental calm a palace, this is third time, will be the last time.
Pian dance but rise, take an agile step, a connect 3 leap, as if natural, coherent such as a.Several times to top he that tender feelings deeply lock of vision, I Ying Ying but return to see, suddenly start to remember many year agos of the whole, the feel like beginning sees that sort, he says to me:"Fu princess Ya BE?Do we talk how the pen trades?"
If the life just as before sees.
This sentence should not is used on us, I with his the beginning see is a bargain, an exploitation.
Take a very tiny breather voice, a dance is eventually.Don't stand firm, I already drive one hands arm ground lock in prison prison is in the bosom, he uses very big energy before chest, the my hoop's Yin dumb voice is spread by the top of head, "Fu friendship, hereafter I what all say with you, not be hating me again, good?"
Listen to him a steady emollient heart palpitates voice, I nod, "good, none of us is tormenting mutually again hereafter."
"Are you serious?"He suppresses not to live to excitedly blurt out, Shu ground the bottom that was loose to open me, use orthoptic my eye of sharp-edged taste, intend to see true or false from my eyes.I use the smiling face of the side of lips, and have no the Mou rising and falling to tell him, I say of everythings are all true.
I give up old grudge not only because the Qi blesses the open heart to me and that forgives more for the sake of the common people of world.Qi country and Yu country sooner or later want to open hostilities of, in spite of who is the Ba of the end lord, are a good matter to all of common people of world.I don't should let go of for private one person but deluding disorderly dynasty key link,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, some matters I aming shoulding again.
That night, he took me to see the plum that we plant and shone on after a kissing of in the last years sunlight, the rinse of rain water, they grow very strong.Qi blesses to say to me, hereafter want to come to this with me together annually, see plum growth in person.
The dead hour cicada voice blares Ti, we hug to each other but sleep in the bamboo house.The Zhen is being curved in his arm, I a night don't sleep, the innumerable twists and turns ground remembered in the brain a lot of.
The beginning sees, he gentle and softly embraces me last horse, I already drive he that deeply the look in the eyes of the tender feelings attraction.
He greatly marries that day and disregards to hurtle into my house and tells me, if the this emperor wants to exchange with me, he would rather not want.
After disfiguring of again acquaint with, he says, the life and death agrees Kuo, the feeling settles three living as well not regrets.
Greatly marry that night, he says, I love you.
Afterwards, our love then at greatly after getting married disastrous turn, he without remorse puts poison in to me, even in make use of us of is only left love.This is the betrayal to the love!Although I can forgive, this ever pure love already drive years motley trace ruin, become with cuts and bruises all over, I have already again had no dint to bear this to love.
How many bosoms that rely on support in the Qi to bless in, I examine one's conscience, I with him can really return to formerly?
The answer is "not ability".
Yes, love once losing is originally pure, even if I with he again how love each other, all always have a the natural cover block between us.That natural cover is exactly a "cheat".For this half year, whenever and he together, I thought of to morely isn't love, but beguilement.The head quarter asks, he this time again have a purpose?Is the beginning of a scheme again?Everyday so of is suspicious of, I have already been getting more tired.
There being also together fatal natural cover is exactly me that kid who passes away with very valuable, I can not persuade I well at ease with a man who injures my kid together.The kid can't allow, very valuable can't allow more.
The quiet Hui teacher cans say that again and only discard heart in of miscellaneous read, let go of old grudge, don't confuse panic again, just can return to real oneself like this.
The then it love has already gradually left me to far go, I bless with Qi and why on earth will love strong stay at nearby, the mind and body that will implicate 2 people of feeling like this, from now on fall into a self-contradict flounder more.
A burst of

没有评论:

发表评论