2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc upIt probably and

Being a bit tiny to stand is unsteady of I, get to walk in the wood whom my dynasty, that peach petal falls thick and fasts to, powder white one, float however the You lie, extremely beautiful.Still remember time is me to lead in the Shangri-La of orchid river town for more than a years after disfigurings of be calm most of a day.Can only cherish, I arrive at an imperial palace for the sake of feeling but Gu body and resolutely give up own freedom, for see him one side.But, meet to change what to come is what?
I two place oneself Lin Jian at the peach, the flower of is like snow, the blood dye snow color, thin fade.The smoke to the utmost dissolves whom together, the dark Qi breaks, no man says."Do you know, if Wen Jing once came to lead.Still remember that she faced to say a words to me before walking."Squatted down body, the hands poked aside tiny wet loose soft mud, soiled my hand, but remain continuously to stir up.
"She, say what."
"She says that she saw send the anonymous letter that reveals cloud bead identity to 100 orioles the person before the temple, is grandfather Xu."I spreads Fen to the slice in the ground the slice peach blossom is at the center of palm, Long's one more slice slice of throw it to go into that not not deeply shallow pit, " has been waiting upon is cultivating mental calm a palace, emperor nearby of grandfather Xu."
Try to see spring remnants a flower gradually fall, would be beauty to die of old age.
A dynasty spring to the utmost the beauty is old, the flower falls person Wu two don't know!
Is this time of I am again a whole body to forbid Wei clothes with after death getting in to cultivate mental calm a palace at Han Ming, what I beg him to take me come.Because I don't wish in the elusion, I want to face, I want to know everything, although, have already presented true facts unclearly in my heart.But I even think of is a close ear to hear true facts.
Cultivate mental calm a palace only a few bodyguards watch, I think, all of those are the emperor's confidants.But I then watch by Han Ming's confidant outside, only emperor has Han Ming inside the main temple, the mansion tiny Yan wears and exposes a blind side of just right, I don't live of lightly moves in dynasty that blind side.The Shu ear listens to the action of inside.
"The emperor intends to take an emperor imperial concubine to do how?Cast away her temple of Zhao Feng to no longer realize forever?"Hide unclear wrath in the Han Ming voice, in emperor's in front, he dare to talk like this, is one person.
"I ……do not want to lead long again she pull to come in."The voice that the Qi blesses remains is cool such as often, have no wave have no Lan.Didn't heard his voice again for a long time, I unexpectedly so thought of.
"Was that to intend to no longer take care of her?Does the "the volume raised how many cents again, " emperor at the beginning intend to lead long to pull the time that she comes in and why not consider and put her?You knew her to bear for you how much, she treats you thus and sincerely, the all thingses all think for you wearing.But you exert for making stronger your emperor, order Mo Lan poison is in wearing knife, but put the blame to an empress empress, just in order to arouse her old grudge, help you to uproot a Du house!"
"The emperor knows and be her close upon death in the life of namely, thought of of still keep being an emperor, continuously read an emperor in her of name ……she says that she doesn't die, she not want to abandon your one more people continue solitude, she wants to keep you company during a lifetime ……I looking at her blood seamlessly of from exhalation, dye red the whole dress Jin, dye red my hands."
"That poison contains antidote, as long as saves in time, she absolutely can't occupy."The voice that the Qi blesses is just a little hoarse.
"The emperor knows that that isn't the problem of antidote!"Han Ming Sheng's voice queries, " you can have been already considered, if she knows that she trusts thus of person thus to her, she will have much sad?Have you really never considered?"
"The kid who still there is quiet madam, you early know that that is her and the blood relationship of Yi adult, you intentionally make her discover the personal relations of their 2 people's, you have to lend her of remove quiet madam and Yi ice.But let you have never thought of BE, she always cant not bear to the heart treat quiet madam and Yi ice thus, but put their[one] way out!"His voice more and more big, if the demon's sound constantly spreads into my ear, my wood however quiet stand, quietly listen to Han Ming Yi an early guess 78 in my heart the true facts dividing speaks.
To, knife simply saying to me is an empress from that day at wear knife top and bottom poison, I arouse suspicion.Du Wan's howing to expect me will pull out knife and understand most my Qi to only bless.To, I am to intentionally carry an abortion medicine while the eyes of the masses aring fixed on 100 oriole temples, my purpose for confirm the guess in his/her own heart.To, I have been aming doubting that the Qi blesses, all of everythings of all these are what he arranges all alones.
"Yi ice unexpectedly the crazy idea pretend to be own kid of Long Zi, this is to strive for negative, should not kill?"The Qi blessed emotion to suddenly undulate, the voice raised a lot of.
"Is to should kill, but you should not make use of her feelings to you, to your trust, like this personally killed than you her to still have to be painful."
"So I have already no longer decide to made use of her in that day, I want to put her."
"Then you sought Yin crystal, an and emperor imperial concubine equally does someone replace her to complete the business of her not yet finished over the smart woman?"
I cannot help but any further, the Wu lives tremulous lips and represses to ownly cry a voice,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, make own voice not spread.Originally, the most silly of that is in fact me, I covet feelings and old grudge can keep both, I innocently think that feelings that the Qi blesses to me is that the pure Che is clean.Originally our feelings still keeps arriving however emperor right come of importance, originally our feelings is unexpectedly thus humble and defenseless.
"As long as the Yin is crystal to help me to remove the whole obstacles, I will speak true facts to her, she is my only empress."
"The emperor thinks that she if know that the true facts also forgives you?"
"That I …… don't speak true facts to her."Orotund deadlock between a short moments, then pleasing but way.
"The Na orchid Qi blesses, you basically don't match to love her and don't match more to get her love."A roars resounds through inside the palace, a few bodyguards who together stand with me all give a tremble, and I am also a breathed sneer.
Love?
His love to me, the far not equal to emperor right comes of importance.
Love?
Is regardless of me can bear, but resolutely use poison to me.
Love?
Probably, his more loving is himself.
Hears "Luo Zhi" one huge to ring, the mansion of tiny Yan is made an effort to draw back, a burst of cold breeze beats on me and have never seen a pure bearer wrist have already been grasped, pull me to walk, I have to release then a step can catch up his step.
Visit a gallery 100 lights are bright, brightly shining reflect to copy, the step voice voice concusses.Also not know walk how long, he just put to slow step fell, getting me the one-step one step is unmanned in the silent sad Chuang of visit to walk inside the gallery.The step is very heavy, hold my hand always don't put.
I have been staring at his figure and start to hang up bitter and astringent on smiling, "against an emperor so, you not afraid?"
His wry smile is a , "if I am afraid and then can't take you to come."
Follow behind him, flighty of trample that son, have much of rhythm.
"If own a this emperor, have to exchange with you, I would rather not want."
Have never owned an emperor of, you aren't willing to give up to take me to come to exchange.You owned an emperor at present, but willing to give up take me to come to exchange?
I don't dare everything of accepting the tonight occurrence, I early guess be not?Why still want to deplore greatly thus, the Na orchid Qi blesses, you want to make use of me to pull a Du house, can definitely say to me.I will help yours, can why do you want to use means like this.You forget, you once said to no longer make use of mine,is our commitment like to take a glance clouds and mist?Want ~only breeze to blow and then float to spread have no Zong?
I am poisoned to wake up that day, you originally isn't to love me for the tears that I flow, not afraid to lose me, but sorry and ashamed.Your doter to me just for pushing me windward point wave, hoodwink my heart with the old grudge, you have to use me to deal with this behind the influence of the temple.You unexpectedly such as first the emperor want to use the influence that she leads long to make an empress to Han Zhao Yi's sort.Am I unexpectedly such in the value in your heart?
Since, you have already drawn in my bureau, why the midway want again I bowl out?Because loathe to give up?It probably and really is that I ain't enough malicious, can not attain your standard, so you have to give me up.The Yin is very crystal, really is does the cleverness have much of the woman of greed, you are good at to pick a person.But my from beginning to end is like a monkey, played by you of turn round and round.
My legs suddenly lost consciousness, a soft, then squat down on the ground, Han Ming's step stopped down.Hold my hand loose open, quietly look down me.
I overcome the voice that I shivers to ask, "is not I ridiculous?"
He heavily vomited tone, also song knee

没有评论:

发表评论