2012年10月5日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap m I also want to

War but hurt, I am definitely unwilling ……"
The words that listen to them, my facial expression the hair ground is dignified, hope more drive curtain the tight Yan wear of soldier debt, I almost hope to see fervently.
The deep winter is cold thick, the floating cloud to the utmost spreads, and the cope of night is gradually and late.
When the military surgeon with exhausted look is as great as Su's view, exhibition Mu the sky come out that a moment, I immediately lift to tread blunt come forward desire to ask the Qi blesses of peace or chaos.Having not exceeded is two, had been staying and waiting outlying soldier to all round to flow out up, you a talk his[one] ground to ask.I drive crowded at most edge, a words also put not up.
"Calm down, the emperor has been safe and sound."The voice of military surgeon is low weak at the abnormality in the inquiry voice clamoring, this didn't lead to much reaction, the officers and mens all shouted and saw an emperor, Su's view is great to explode with rage, " all shuts up for this general!"
This lets many officers and mens immediately silence, the originally noisy miscellaneous one is immediately utter silence, and the Zheng wears eyes that a pair of pairs expect to looking at him.He is pure to settle throat, solemn and peaceful a face way:"The emperor's condition of the injury has already been lived by the military surgeon control at present, emperor now most need of is in quiet rest.Many officers and mens can trust to return to the post of firmly standing by oneself, the Yu soldier may strike at any time, we have to be embattled, can not peep out weakness to make them gain an advantage but go into."
The exhibition Mu sky also stood out and used to determine an emollient tone way:"Believe an emperor, he canned definitely once stand this pass of, we want to do now of is the few days that rest and recuperate at the emperor, guard this river's mountain for him!"
"BE."Is public to take something with a grain of salt ground should voice, finally dispersed but go, only leave military surgeon, Su's view great, the exhibition Mu is 3 people in the sky, facial expression abnormality dignified.
I stare at their facial expressions, there is a feeling ascension of not and well preparing in the heart,the Qi bless of is the condition of the injury very heavy?The military surgeon says like this just for the sake of stable morale of troops?My arrows treads blunt go up, "the Qi bless exactly how, have a matter?I am going to see him."
"Do not go.How will the emperor be subjected to such wound if"Su's view is great a hold up me, harsh countenance but scold, " has no you!"
Worry anxiously and misgiving of full belly because of he this sentence change is an exasperation, I am a sneer, "Su's general, if have no you to beg me to come to Yu country, today you ability so open with connect does the Xi cross swords face to face?If have no you, I will be anti- today drive connect the Xi make use of to exchange connect think?She should be one Be good to make use of tool, arrive end but use she at exchange me on, you are disappointed.This is a truth, you Be good to arrive one thing, destine and abandon one thing, and this would is nature's law circulation."
"The matter that this general does returns a round not to arrive you to reject, you didn't entitle to."Su's view great spirit get flush red all over.
"Like, you don't fight.The life of"the exhibition Mu sky eventually overcomes not to live a ground of roars to make a noise, " emperor hangs a moment now, you still have a mood to quarrel here."
"Does the life hang a moment?"I depressed voice to repeat this to close important phrase, immediately looking at military surgeon with the vision of interrogation, " you not is say that he has already had no big Ai?"
"That is for the sake of the stable morale of troops.Connect to think that knife is descended pretty much of dint, the slightest didn't show leniency, completely is hurtling the emperor's life come of, I have already stopped bleeding for emperor and a little bit control a condition of the injury now.The northern Huang is original ground of, the medicine material is rarely seen, seeking the medicine is more difficult to up add difficult.If the parties person goes without sleep or rests to tirelessly return to Qi country to take and goes back and forth to at least also want the tenth, the emperor's condition is afraid is can not drag along so long of date."The military surgeon also depressed voice, fearing the emperor's condition would reveal the ear of officers and men, that will again is a greatly in disorder.
I the tight Cu eyebrows ask a way:"Are not there any other ways?"
The military surgeon hopes me, again hope Su's view great and exhibition Mu sky, desire speech again.
"Have what rubbish and then say quickly, sissy."There is some motions in the emotion of exhibition Mu sky, very impatiently blunt he roared 1.
The military surgeon lifts index finger, direction right side a carry.We all follow his signal to hope to go, the ground pointed by him is unbiased, exactly several that snow mountains that condensed 100 Zhang ice snows outside the inside, "dawn dew, snow lotus of La snow.The dew wants to take the most pure Che clean dew in the highest point, if I didn't guess wrong, thus bad all the year round such as winter of place, settle however will grow snow lotus.As long as where finding out these two flavor medicines, snow dew in order to lead, snow lotus is together a medicine, whet it into powder to mix, half internal use, half external application, can certainly mollify a condition of the injury to insist ten in the days to come the valuable medicine material sends to."
"Like, I this goes.Exhibition mutually, your literary grace good mouth benefit, leave to stabilize morale of troops.Su some plain soldier, willing search for the emperor snow mountain, if can not find, settle however don't return."Su's view is great the slightest don't hesitate, lifted positive desire of knife to leave, I immediately blocked in front of him, " I also want to go."
"You go to and will trouble me."Su's view great eye in disdaining is full of color.
"Emperor's condition of the injury undecided this matter positively can not reveal, now only I can do some help, much a then many penny strength to person.Last snow mountain I ain't afraid, strict cold I am also not afraid, I absolutely can't shout a bitterness in front of you.If I shouted a , you then can throw down me to leave alone, I think the together last snow mountain is with you, really want to do for him what, only this and no more just."My tone almost implores, the present Qi blesses already danger may come any time, I want to wait for for he doing what, not persistently.
Su's view great eyes of that circle up and down conjecture me for a long time and finally lightly humed a , "your love follow and then go, if you fall behind, Su is some settle however can't wait your a short moment."
After getting Su's view to greatly promise, I didn't immediately start on journey with him, but took just some little dry ration food and fire box son.Lookinging at the color of the sky keeps on hasing been gradually dark, didn't illuminate of how does the fire ascend that steep snow mountain;Want to necessarily want to take the morning of highest point to expose stay overnight in the top of hill of, have no dry ration food which of the energy continue to look for.
Get ready everything, I then carry the thing of one small burden ascended with him snow mountain, the Mu sky lets just before walking I ten thousand matters are careful, follow close behind a Su's view great step, never walk to throw.He is understanding Su's view is great, if I fall behind, he is being definitely will throw down me regardless, which will take care of me is be not friendship madam.
The Qi blesses to have the luck that such a minister son is really his this present life to fix, he does of everything all for the sake of the imperial government, bless to don't hesitate for the sake of the Qi sweet the offense of gentleman emitting a deceit also want to send out I.As long as the Qi blesses to have the slightest not to, he necessarily insists that his own principle and Qi bless to toward stem, now officials like this of the imperial government already not much.Just Su's view the great thought is too dogmatic and ultra conservative, meet a matter not to understand to improvise, persistently go toward ex- blunt, then will arouse many people's disaffection like this.This is also he why party in government court in completely independent, the nobody would like to make contact with with him of relation.
The month shines on snow to become frost, the algidity invades fox fur coat, and ice snow immerses snow Xue.
I close on the heels of in Su's view to greatly and after death and together climb snow Feng, although it is said the road of snow Feng isn't steep, but night black breeze Gao, the heavy snow covers road, only that light on the hand unwillingly can illuminate the journey of front, really hard run about.Approximately climb two hours we just ascend halfway up a hill.
It is can hardly for that journey to run about, our feet trample in the ice-cold snowflake to send out the voice of嗞嗞 , and my physical strength also gradually cans not stands up and breathes heavily fiercely.Su's view is great to don't realize me from beginning to end,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap, a strength ground upwards walks.I am very exhausted, but can not shout tired, because I once promise before climbing mountain.
See Su's view great leave me more and more far, I really want to try to catch up with, but the legs have already been getting softer and can not walk anymore any further, 1 stumbles and falls off in ice-cold snow ground.I think that I want finish, Su's view great affirmation will cast away I shrug off in this snow and icebound, I not afraid dead ……but at least allow me to see the Qi bless Be free, so I just can walk have peace of mind.
On cheeks the whole cold snow noodles that stick at the ice, the ice is cold nipping cold to make my whole body benumbed, until one hands am pulled from snow ground I, "can not climb a mountain road, why the need for do which only causes trouble."
The Tan sits on the ground, body borrow to just unwillingly prop up he or she almost from the Su's view great arm energy almost exhausted, "are you not to say, can't take care of me?"
Su's view is a to is great to lightly hum, "do you think that the old man would like to be turned back?If be not on you, all of dry ration food and fire box son's your living just doesn't close the business of old man."
I lightly cough several voices and peep out miserably thin smiling face, "that still stem

没有评论:

发表评论