2012年11月8日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre Pro so of draw a conclu

We are happy, we miss he is happy.Our walking is how not easy till today, only we know.So we will make great effort to support this feelings, can't make people come to break!"
Tan Shu Hua is getting sader:"You still blame me and your father?!"
Liao Xian shakes head:"Is not this meaning ……I hope that you can bless me."
Liao always wide big palm strikes table:"The my arch hand sends my daughter to go to and waits on a man with the other people is be not!?"
Liao Xian's tears wanted again:"Exactly is the matter that Liu Bu Yang does to harm a person still your words wound person?If I am an orphan, my affirmation is the orphan of the most happy the world over."





The text chapter 436250
Renew time:2009-5-220:13:36 chapter word numbers:16602


Liao Xian's words hurt the parents' heart, the always widely momentary of Tan Shu Hua and Liao all could not said words.Although it is said female greatly don't win to stay, but should not be a farm land, either like this!They did the older generation son make what Nie?
Looking at an old fan of parents Mang sorrow again the appearance of anger Men, Liao Xian mental state a burst of pain, she is a bit nerveless to say:"Daddy, mama, I know you are to be sad for me, to love me, this in the world to my best person.Your loving care from childhood, I can not also recompense forever.If can re- choose once, I still keep doing your daughter, or will listen to your words and study hard and is a person well, don't give you shameful.If do it again once, I hope that I can't know Liu Bu Yang, you can't harm so
Tan Shu Hua mercilessly says:" Be have never known!I not letter had no him, you still cannoted live!"
Liao Xian seems a side imagination to recall a side to say:"Had no Liu Bu Yang yes similar can wear dress to have a meal.But this is in the world, in addition to you, he is a person who is the most important toward me.The parents living me to keep me for more than 20 years, Liu Bu Yang's understanding I am more than ten years,Beats by Dr Dre Pro.The parents teach me to walk to talk and give me the food and clothing and send me to go to school, have been being concerned with ? me and give me homely of warmth.From cognitive of that from day, Liu Bu Yang has been keeping company with me, is that he makes me happy, let me realize love of fine ……"
"Is fine!Is really so fine he is still so sorry you?His in the mind basically has no you!"Tan Shu Hua is very anxious to to chew Liu Bu Yang's meat.
Liao Xian loudly of obstinate:"He is to let me down, I sacrificed a lot for him, can this is also a part of our love!If his in the mind has no me, can't be not good in your feelings of time listen to I tell a bitterness complaint, flower devote to think to comfort me, also think a way to make you heavy Be returned to like.His in the mind has no me, can't have regard for my feeling, can't support my self-respect in front of others.If don't care I.He can't connect to send me the top and bottom class every day, can't go to school and listen to I have a class, can't what the matter always thought of me first ……can't come, either to make you scold here today!You think he really shameless?Do really some self - respects all have no?"
Liao always widely pays attention to a daughter ground feeling, can Tan Shu Hua completely listen to not to go in and said:"To this kind of person, we were regarded as to enough show consideration noodles.It's a to change other people to early interrupt him
Liao always widely then says:"Previous I and your mama were to a little bit excite.But these are all of no account, ignoring Liu Bu Yang is how to think, sincerely still keeps pretending, all of what he did is to can not forgive of matter.Our tube doesn't arrive him, but can not let you continue again wrong next go.Our house and Liu Bu Yang are two strangers ……"
Liao Xian hasty way:"How am I getting wronger?Who did our Ai write?What I sacrificed is myself, I pursue happiness hard, why can not get some wish?Why whole is an irony and mockery, even do the parents also have no to make allowance for and tolerate at 1:00?"
Tan Shu Hua is angry:"Who the my father mother will make allowance for this kind of matter!Which hope that the sons and daughters good parents will looking at a daughter to go toward to jump in fire-pit?"
Liao always widely also says:"Xian Xian.Liu Bu Yang so ground person, can not give forever your happy of, don't make silly."
Liao Xian asks:"You know how much matter, decide arbitrarily so of draw a conclusion ……happy is to ownly realize, be not let other people see and evaluate!"
Tan Shu Hua urgently died:"Come to a bad a result of, you listen to our right!Don't hold up your youth.Wasted feelings!"
Liao Xian holds up face despair:"You why always station at you ground the angle evaluate the other people's life?If there is no today, we together still can open happy heart, you can't be the personal enemy to him, either similar ……why is now?"
Liao always widely mollifies as far as possible own the emotion for a while, say:"I and your mama consider that all of problems are stations in your angle, hopes that you lead well.You those are happy is all false, the too late to regret, early turn head early like!"
……This kind of issue is to have no result ground, on the contrary will let parents more and more grief and indignation.Liao Xian Leng a short while, suddenly say:"Daddy, mama.You don't get angry, we didn't say this matter today, I cooked a meal ……you trust, canning not get the love of parents' wish isn't happy, if you different idea, I break up with Liu Bu Yang ……our family still lead good year of."Flow tears to start a kitchen.
Tan Shu Hua's starting cursing and scolding Liu Bu Yang isn't a thing, Liao always widely listenned to a short while the empress being getting more impatient:"You scold a sky to scold grounds now all useless, the daughter isn't pleasurable the least bit!"
Tan Shu Hua still keeps needing to vent:"This kind of thing how make us meet with!Xian Xian ……much good kid ……the get thousand knives of ……Liao Xian make a phone call for Liu Bu Yang first:"Return?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"Arriving isn't at home."
"Have the clothes been already changed?Oneself cooks soup, don't catch a cold."
"Can't of ……sorry."Liu Bu Yang well feels own timid and filth.
"And then useless talk ……you the day after tomorrow still pick them up?"
"Do not answer.I say for them in the evening."Shameless thing!
"Do not say!Have no me not just similar lead ……"Liao Xian be again crying.
Liu Bu Yang says:"Do not talk silly as well as play the ass, you as long as know I love you, can't give you up."
Liao Xian says:"I also love you ……I hanged."
"H'm."
2 people listenned to the breath of the other party good short while, Liao Xian hanged first.
Wait Liu Bu Yang to come back after speaking finish a telephone, Chen Qin continues to become angry:"What fantastic?How to maltreat her?Is much rare!Do we still beg their house not to become?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"Doing not say was originally my wrong!"
"Is wrong what wrong!Have never taken a cordage to tie~up their daughter Jia again!Would not like to even if, greatly in winter.Their knowing painful daughter ……put what shelf?Do the other people beg still and beg not and up!She wants to dare to seek me.I dare to counter-question her!"Although Chen Qin's quick temper is big, however presumably still knows that the reason is oneself's son Kui.
Liu Bu Yang again asks for a favor:"Never say what.Be to born a not filial son, give you shameful.Chen Qin comforts a son:"What's the matter with you!That those meet to commit crime to serve prison term of is how to live?Was little?"
Is cold Liu Zhen Dong of the face to say to the son:"Not strange Xian parents of Liao, after all is that you Be getting wronger.However we are tolerantly also needless, he-man gentleman, what suffer from have no wife!"This words bottom annoys enough.
As Tan Shu Hua is walking into a kitchen, Liao Xian has already all prepared about the vegetableses wanting to do.Tan Shu Hua side catcher the side looking at an eyes very red daughter and say:"Turn head you with Liu Bu Yang say clearly ……nothing important very sadly, unworthy.Pretty and for a while past."
Liao Xian is from the refrigerator in take out a carp, say:"The scale didn't pare off clean."
"Give I to me ……the city mansion of this person too deep, I see not and deeply.One family you say his parents and also celebrate the New Year together, all ……his parents have been knowing?"
Liao Xian says:"You have to scold Liu Bu Yang to go, don't say his parents."
"Look down upon everybody!"Tan Shu Hua gets angry with of exclamation."The dignity of our house, money is to buy not to go to ground Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论