2012年11月13日星期二

cheap beats by dre till just up sorrow

Relate to behaviour.
My wry smile for a while, at present I finally know Zhang Zhi Dong why wants to take snuff pot in person the jade Jiang that seek in home, isn't him the voice to that has much interest and value, getting away for the sake of the convenience is pure.
If is Zhang Zi Yang to take snuff pot words for going to, Zhang Zhi Dong is used as householder, he absolutely could not seek a good reason.
"You sit."Zhang Ying Ying pointed to point I after death of the chair say.
I some Tan Tes sit at chair top, however Zhang Ying Ying's action almost again make me up stand up from the chair, she walks to my after death, the hands put at my shoulders, lightly crumple for me to hold.
I just wanted uprising, Zhang Ying Ying You resented orotundly and rang out in the ear:
"Do you dislike so me?"
I have to a bit embarrassed and some helplessly kept on sitting, in the heart but is rapidly considering how to work out this problem, only a now queen mother Lee already enough I bothers of.
"Before hearing two Emperor did the top and queen mother Lee go to your country villa?"Zhang Ying Ying seems some way of at random askings.
A Jing comes to in my heart, what does she ask this to do?Thoughted of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's relationship with Zhang Jia, in my heart secretly of vigilance, never Central America!
The answer that I put into formula says:
"Not just the glass glasshouses in the country villa let the queen mother and emperor feel fresh, in fact also have no what."
"You isn't afraid I is in the set your breeze, fear that I harm you?"Zhang Ying Ying stopped to start up of action, some sadly ask a way.
I know quasi- the hesitation being I just makes her arouse suspicion, I hurriedly say with a smile:
"How can."
Zhang Ying Ying is silent for a while, just slowly open mouth to say:
"Now queen mother and emperor to you spoil letter have been already added, but you have to know'the wood is shown to a wood, breeze necessarily Cui it'of truth."
My eyebrows a wrinkly, Zhang Jia exactly knows what?While speaking why all such of if have a deep idea?Zhang Zhi Dong BE, Zhang Ying Ying like this also, they exactly knew what?
Chapter 292 secret rendezvous

"What is what you say ?"I deliberated openings to ask a way.
Zhang Ying Ying answers to say:
"Someone has to be disadvantageous to you!"
"Who?"
"I can not say."Zhang Ying Ying didn't answer my question.
I the sudden stand up, the hands held tight Zhang Ying Ying's hand and anxiously asked a way:
"The telling me is who!"
Zhang Ying Ying but still keep shaking, answer to say:
"I can not tell you, you carefully order recently."
After finishing saying these, Zhang Ying Ying wants to get away from me to walk out, but because I held tight her hand have never loosenned to open, on the contrary again drive I to pull back, everything all very spontaneous generation, Zhang Ying Ying unexpectedly pours into my bosom.
Zhang Ying Ying's fighting skill I once experienced as well, positively can't drive I so easy of to pull down of, some interrogative in my heart, say really don't forget me in Zhang Ying Ying's heart?
Four eyes are opposite, who don't know as well should say what, the nephrite is keeping in mind, but I don't have romantic feeling, full is embarrassed in the heart, but the door but sudden opened in this time, Zhang Zhi Dong and Zhang Zi Yang appeared at doorway.
I hurriedly hand Zhang Ying Ying to release so much, Zhang Zhi Dong tooks a look me, and then tooks a look Zhang Ying Ying, tiny tiny on the face on smiling, say:
"Do not thought of that enemy landlord and oriole oriole in our house pretty get along well."
I feel my own face ascend a hot, answer to say:
"Zhang Lao's landlord joked."
Zhang Zhi Dong slowly of the openings say:
"You also know that I the body day see a decline now.The business of in home one big stand, purple sun a person haven't acquainted with, his one individual is very busy, just I still just up sorrow enemy landlord of the business connect is don't answer, since you and my daughter thus of get along well, I let the oriole oriole be responsible for enemy landlord of this list business, how?"
The somebody else's words all have already made reference to this son to ascend.I also have to some helplessly ordered to nod, not only just for the sake of the merchant affair, to the affair said by Zhang Jia, although I probably also the one who know directing of backstage is just Zhang Ju Ya, but circumstance exactly and how of, I also can not remember clearly Chu, my hoping to be this time can know ° from Zhang Jia the rights of the case.
Zhang Ying Ying who tooks a look a part silently said "sorry" in my heart.Zhang Ying Ying is a woman of beautiful looks.Just when youth juniority moment, if say I am unmoved, that is absolutely false, but after the affair in past, my feelings to Zhang Ying Ying absolutely has no how and deeply, this time Zhang Zhi Dong's meaning very obvious, be want will I and Zhang Ying Ying bring together to arrive together.
At the beginning heard Zhang Ying Ying's celibacy is one person, look for the time of my whereabouts everywhere, in my heart is also touched thousand times, but now at present for the sake of the public own life and family possessions in the country villa, I also had to make use of her.No matter everythings made by her all do let outsider see of, is still heartfelt, this decision that can not obstruct me.
I of so want to seek Zhang Jia to create snuff pot, the reason of the key still and just and ever since that time silver mirror, the product conducted by me walks of is all route of luxury goods.If the snuff pot that creates with the glass now, although saying can palliation ground monopoly market, but the affair of Ji boon gave me 1 to remind, the trade of overseas is a piece of big fat meat.And now already someone stare at ascend, someone would not like to myself only enjoy this advantage again.
The Duo feeling dispute encounters the moxa Mu of court Zhang, contemplates a filial piety, goes in Wu after, is used able men, the Zou dollar mark 5 people outcast city teacher and exile a frontier wild ground of, the capital city ground situation is again gradually quiet.
Can only cherish of is the underneath of this equanimity to suppress a dashing dark wave, but I don't dare to easily make the decision of serving as, situation and the circumstance that I understand nowadays have already had very big discrepancy, small emperor of big marriage unexpectedly a year in advance, originally should arrive ten thousand Li six years of, but ten thousand Li five years but have already set up formally an empress.
History top Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Duo matter after the piece, Zhang Ju Ya just and finally still kept going home to bury father, only those was also ten thousand affair of Lis six March, yearses, Zhang Ju Ya just although faced the crisis of going home the D sorrow, but now his power and influence but have already unprecedentedly upsurged, full dynasty text martial now have no a person dare the Wu go against this head assists of meaning.
Although saying Duo feeling one matter, being one to reside is positive but at imperial government of the achievement up obtained not thin achievement, because he was in use water conservancy expert, Wu Gui Fang, serve as Cao river governor of province, three years, river Huai Cao river of manage to greatly see result, pass to dredge to stand with Zha of build, strengthen water to fasten of regulate function.
After emperor in Yung-loh moved capital Peking, the tax foods of south all divide spring to twice solve a luck for autumn.The Si luck river water is plentiful, permit the voyage of next thousand stone big Cao ship.But the disaster blessing mutually leans on, a the middle of the year, most let people anxiously is also spring Hong and autumn Xun.The ship is going river, if connect to encounter Yin rain, flood Tao sky, the ship ruins person Wu's tragic incident to have occurrence each time, the food loses little ten several ten thousand stones, much then 23100,000 stones, never the foot sum accepted to once pay.For 12 a hundred years, this antinomy always can not solve.
However the God has been all really loving dearly this great ruin a half head to assist adult, before Chinese New Year, everywhere exchanged more than 1,000,000 stones food that the luck comes to city in food station from Chiang-Nan, all 1 grain don't differ a ground of foot sum to ship to a state Cang.
The shopkeepers in the main matter of south, it is many people to pour be with the current multiplying by boat to come over of, island in the mirror lake is there fine to develop of snuff also carry come, wait Zhang Jia there of news.
Zhang Ying Ying once arrived at country villa as well in, saw her, the Feng Luan had already what meant know, however she has no not the slightest happy, also or is would not like to make me feel that she didn't permit the person's quantity.
The country villa is here although say along with year by year come, many people set up household to fall a door here, however if made reference to the last joyful festival,cheap beats by dre, in home of public still will return to a yarn hat beard to lead in the together old house.
Here and in light City leave not and far, nodal the time in the year, the light of light City meeting, all very noisy, many females of in home and children also all really like this.
Led a beginning ten after, we moved a yarn hat beard together of in home.At embrace the conviction being certain to die to finish leading Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论