2012年11月14日星期三

cnn ble persons all want

"They be not blunt studies hall come of, is blunt Sir.You wish how to beat hairs to all go.If the Sir is really vexed they, I call in an officials parties in university the person guarded doorway, make them not come in."
The beard Zhao shakes head:"By so doing, the person who perhaps and sincerely attend school will be also excluded."
I wanted to think:"Sir, not, my giving you is a bad idea, you make these persons who come be physical strength to live.The schools just was built up and needed a lot of hands to deal with and for example swept everyday, meal, use water etc..Do come down, be sincerely attend school, also edible a bitter person, do don't come down of, oneself ability the ash slip away ground to leave."
The beard Zhao smiled:"It indeed as expected is a good idea.The kid of poor people house basically isn't afraid of to do these matters, Hao door of, Hey Hey.Zhao Zi Yun to see is to believe, you indeed as expected someone over of place, also no wonder that each various Hous to you the green Mi have been already added, Mr. Cao would like to also hand over to you these affairs to carry out."He doesn't know setting up the idea that all is me.
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"The boy is a little bit smart in small way, there peter last Sir?The studies hall of Cao adult sets up just goodly, I keep and raise of the orphan, also really need someone's guidance.There is studies hall, there is your good Sir like this, they had blessing.So, I am really thank Cao adult for making me do this affair."
Beard Zhao air pleasure many:"You do of fondle Gu very good, big kind raise!Those kids of yours want to study of, you deliver like, here I said calculate."
I do exultation-like in shape:"I generation those kids thanked Sir.The Sir has this kind thoughts, the heaven will also change countenance for it.Wait world peace, the Sir greatly could accomplish studies hall whole day the bottom go, let whole day under of the kids can learn knowledge and know truth.But the Sir can not fail to leave a good name ten thousand a life times."
Eyes of beard Zhao are getting moister:"I promise Cao adult to come here, also not for the sake of what leave a good name ten thousand a life times, I the poor kid who think for the world does some matter.You say let whole day well under of kid all a little bit long knowledge, this world will a lot of little conflicts, also ability the peace Be getting less.True ability so, my wish foot Yi."
I am getting more silent, "I the kid who think for the world does some matter", the beard Zhao says of a few words knock in my mind like heavy hammer.Rush about in the chaotic for several years so, I also numerous times say like this to the other people to I, ownly Be not for the sake of a person, but for the sake of the whole all people in the worldses, can I really do like this?How many utilities is the heart therein?Or is really unselfish?Examine oneself, I didn't attain unselfish, contrary, my selfishness is still very heavy, although I want to attain of purpose for the sake of whole day next.At and after Xun 彧 split up, I even also wanted to withdraw these conflicts, I still feel an injustice for myself, I still think to give me up current life to the ability promise I asexuality life of sorrow.Face unselfish beard Zhao, I am with full intention ashamed, not from ground lowly head.
The beard Zhao sees me not to talk, his oddness:"What's the matter with you?Think that I am exaggerating boast?Is alas, I also know my wish like this like dream, can as long as I made an effort, also is getting wither a clear conscience."
BE ah, as long as making an effort, can be getting wither a clear conscience.Once my spirit flap, the title says with smile:"If I am miss a Sir, I am a world, this is the how great ideal, also a how classic thoughts and feelings, if the brilliant scholar of this world is like a Sir to think like this, that like, unfortunately such of the person is too little."Include to take charge of Ma Shui Jing et al, afraid also not is think like this.Can I persuade Zhuge Liang to think like this?Thought of Zhuge Liang, I thought of another purpose of this trip:"Sir, I have an adopted son, born nature cleverness skillful, also very learn.The boy ability is limited, want to make the kid do obeisance you as teacher, don't know whether Sir would like to ……"
The beard Zhao repeatedly nods:"For learn so much of kid, I never decline, you deliver be.To, you are a well-known big wealthy person, the kid isn't brought up by indulgent parents?Can not edible a bitterness, don't go."
I quickly promise:"This kid edibles a bitterness very much, I never the Jiao spoil him.Just the pimping time downfall of this kid orders a disease, physical endowment have a little weak, too heavy of the physical strength live, afraid the stem don't come down, but sweep the living of type of yard, he still cans make."
The beard Zhao smiled:"I ain't this meaning.My request to the student is very strict, I am afraid that he can not eat this bitterness."
I repeatedly promise:"The Sir trusts, this kid studies of the bitterness edible most , this aspect, also ask a Sir to strictly request be.Make reference to these, my pouring is to have a viewpoint, want to ask a Sir."
Hope pure Mu son of beard Zhao, I say with smile:"I am just thinking, ignore a poor people or a rich man, the person studies the purpose of knowledge to be still lie in fostering his/her own existence ability, but should not for promoting to become rich, you say is be not?"The beard Zhao repeatedly nods, I continue way:"I think that studies hall is named studies, is for making them learn skill, in spite of support family still report country.Since so, it is useless to only study, can match with fulfillment, then their technical abilities can raise."
The beard Zhao is getting more interested in:"Have a little meaning, you continue to say."
I a smile:"I is think like this, studies hall not only need to teach the student studies sage of scholarship, also need to develop them various son 100 knowledge, technique and the ability for beginning."
Hu Zhao wanted to think and also noded:"The skill that is 100, really practical."
"The Sir is well-learned, calligraphy preeminence, the chess skill is also superb, you are versatile.I think that the Sir here not only needs a person who master in the sage and virtuous man scholarship, but also need to invite some generation with superb technical skill, like piano, chess, book, draw, gift, joy, talented person, such as, container, building, and technique, water conservancy, agriculture,cnn, medical science etc..The Sirs at train children to study these must can also encourage that they begin innovation at the same time, a person of the viewpoints can make ten people verify together, till the last, equal to[one] person's ability, concentrated ten people's intelligence.Thus, these kid's practical ability consumedly strengthens not to say and invents a creation to apply to a society up on the technical skill, can promote the whole development with social."These words of behind is all elder brother Yu to at the beginning teach mine, I hasn't been finding out the object that can state and showed off on the whole today.
If the beard Zhao listen to me, the return takes a stroll in the house, but knit the brows, but smile, but nod, lead very in a short while, he just respond to come over I am waiting his response.He the Hey Hey say with smile:"You say very freshly, but quite right.H'm, one person's skill develops 10 people's Zhi and really has a not small function.Invent a creation, H'm, many people's technique invents to really have promote production of function, the whole society meeting progresses because of this and sounds nihilist, thin think of, but greatly reasonable."
I hurriedly clap the honest person's Ma Pi:"I love entertain foolish ideas, Sir this says, pour to explain my words clear."
The beard Zhao puts a hand:"This isn't the entertain foolish ideas, greatly reasonable, greatly reasonable."
I the Hey Hey keep smiling:"I am still just thinking, in this later student, the poor family's kid is after all majority, they thirst's seeking knowledge what to know is right, can not make them living lazy heart.To make them know all results are the results that they pay effort, didn't gain without labour of matter.So, the imperial government isn't a white white to bring up them, but conditioned."
Beard Zhao Leng:"Mr. Cao isn't to say, these kid from his hope that the state mansion brings up?How, did he renege?"
His brains turns pour quickly, I hurried way:"I ain't this meaning, Cao adult didn't also say these, exactly the opposite, he also says, the affair of money doesn't want you to worry, he also the tube brings up with all strength and otherly and in no case interferes with.This is my own viewpoint, also my own fulfillment.Sir, I only keep and raise in the life of several 100,000 flow a people, also have just to establish everywhere of fondle Gu, really whole depend I business income to bring up, I also keep not to rise, so, what I adopted is the method for renewing through own efforts, be make capable persons all want to work, regardless important event small matter, anti- Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论