2012年11月11日星期日

beats dr dre val person while sig

The professor is innocent."
"I that time is indeed as expected innocent ……" Lu Pu 2107 say, "ignore you before how Be worth trusting, ever since that time Christmas rose, was all rebel in 2106.Your bringing data and thesis of C organization has already been dropped to wrap, while the soldier department also make sure your Pan country behavior, keep under house arrest your parents.The C organizes to certainly can't pass, either small fine, both parties are forcing me, I had no one to turn to."
Lu Pu 2105 feel the net of scheme winding up to tightly bind in his body."So do you think that the whole causes all lie in this item?"
"It is quite good."
"There is no another way?"Lu Pu 2105 ask, "for example say, I now go to a soldier department and report for a while, or, ……"
"You consider of I once considered.Can't, the TS machine is the root of all evil.Is such a to invent, the soldier department wants to keep secret it has to sacrifice some people, you are a first hit.Which afraid have no C organization, how know to have no D organization, E organization ……your bookworm who isn't trusted finally can not die a natural death."
"Not."Lu Pu 2105 fingers nervously knock table, " which afraid that you force with the gun I, TS item also not is say arrestment and then can obstruct.I ain't likely to walk out to say'the waiters,beats dr dre, take a rest today.'Permit me to want ……"
"This is good to do."Lu Pu 2107 picked up the lighter on the table, " I once said, I was a desperado, don't hesitate to kill people to set fire."
"Do not make a mess of!"Lu Pu 2105 struck with panically loot lighter, " kills yourself, can work out what problem?Even if break laboratory and delete a data, the TS machine will carry out sooner or later!"
"That was the other people's business."Lu Pu 2107 back a corner of the room, the town is quiet ground of to say, " I destine one dead, can save parents like this at least with small fine."
Lu Pu 2105 foolish live.
"You escape.TS's receiving a machine hasn't completed, can't someone know to is what I do.After laboratory breaks, if you can resign and then resign, which afraid take her to flee from home.I am existed to one for nonexistent of future."
Lu Pu 2105 foolishly looking at Lu Pu 2107 threw on he or she to hang in the smock on the hanger and walk to office doorway.He suddenly jumped table and pulled him.
"You killed me."
Lu Pu 2107 in astonishment once turned round, with he is face to face.
Lu Pu 2105 anxiously say:"Killed me, you couldn't exist, either.Thus, the other people will think that I was from this mysterious disappearance in the office.The TS item has no me to also keep on carrying on, small fine with parents in the future can't be implicated by me, either."
"But they lost you-"
"This is also to have no the business of way, if in the future really be like you say of so.But now, "he one word a ground say, " I not ability, I can not looking at this item to come apart at the seam at me."
Lu Pu's 2107 eyes inside flash acrosses the complicated air, oneself of two year agos, see business ratio what all precious."You will regret."He positively says that" I, would rather ruin TS machine to save the family's life.Now I is unique think, be at the beginning just a physical teacher, and family the so-so Anne Anne ground leads a lifetime."
"No matter how you think, ignore I will can't regret, now I not ability ……stop!You how can anyone know ruined laboratory, I in the future can't regret.The both sideses will regret, I would rather ……you I am nonexistent!"
Two people are pulling and dragging, after death of the door suddenly and obscurely opened.
"Time is just right."The bearer says.
Two Lu Pu stopped and saw an arrival person while signing, all surprised get gape.
This person is also Lu Pu.
His complexion than weariness from overwork excesssive Lu Pu 2105 with approach crazy Lu Pu 2107 much better, even the appearance is also young how old.He the absolute being needless anger settle ground to introduce myself a way:"I come from 2108."
"Are you how to come in?"Lu Pu 2107 ask very on a sudden.
"I remember to take ascend key."
"My 2108?"Lu Pu 2105 ask a way, " so, didn't I die?"
"Have no."Lu Pu's 2108 answers, " but very unfortunate, he departed from this life."He pointed Lu Pu 2107.
"The idea anticipates in."Lu Pu 2107 release however the ground smiled to smile, " is seen, you live not badly.Did "he tooks a look own of 2105, ask Lu Pu 2108, " TS machine develop again so quickly?"
"Actually, you basically have no to can break to test this time.After being 30, you 2 in the middle of quarreling, he accidentally lost to kill you."
"!"Two Lu Pu to saw for a while.
"Indeed as expected be like you predict of so, 40 minutes after, little Liu reports that I discovered anti- overflow a phenomenon.Is very quick, studied an achievement to come out, conveyance in the time and space received the finished product of machine to make into.I-is also 2105 you-2107 corpses in private processing drop, but your bringing my information me don't forget.I keep considering how from among these schemes flounce to go out.
"Afterwards the opportunity came, I know that the Anne's laboratory is also doing a similar research.I the desperation ground jumped there-can say is abandonned everything to escape there.06 years of time you probably have never heard the Anne's laboratory, it is still not famous, it from private sponsor of.In this small laboratory, completed TS to shoot a developing of machine.But the work of this part is public.This under regardless is a military authority or a C organization and D organization what of, all helpless."
"Open?"Lu Pu 2107 say, " is yes really the way of a cleverness.I once had never thought-mainly BE, having never thoughted of to contribute efforts to the soldier department will fall to this farm land."
"Afterwards everythings are all good, thank you."Lu Pu 2108 to 2107 say.
Lu Pu 2107 silently sighed tone.
Lu Pu 2105 ask:"So, you come back be for telling us this?"
"In addition, also for doing 1 to experiment.See!"He took out a PDA thing.
"Shoot a machine!"Lu Pu 2105 and Lu Pu 2107 as one man say.
"I am having this to conceive for 04 years, shoot a machine and receive the core part of machine to make into then hold type of, this year-is also 08 finally carry out in March, year."Lu Pu 2108 don't have no to satisfiedly say.
Just at this time, knock on door a voice again ring get up.
Lu Pu 2108 say:"This period of time inside, should have no other people to come!Is on-line at least in that logic of mine didn't°yet."
" Is an on-line next logic person?"
Lu Pu 2108 wanted to think, "I believe in addition to I, no one knows in this time receive a machine have been already completed."
Lu Pu 2107 immediately after say, "this is what my after the event cautiously inspects a data and just discovers."
"Stop worrying."Lu Pu 2105 gather together on hole in the door to took a look, " still I."
This Lu Pu year about 50, look still healthy, Be just temples Cape flower white, forehead the crease is deep.There are no 2105 weariness, Lu Pus of Lu Pu 2107 of distressed, also lose but Lu Pu 2108 of in high spirits, a kind of generation is profound of melancholy-self-reproach facial expression.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论