2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo ass to say for me an

Of choice!"
Can't?Lai bacterium is this about to accept Tu?She not is say that ownly choosing a Tu condition is rigorous to arrive ruthlessness?And white Yan the not just real mankind can learn good?Most important of is one day white Yan in case of carelessly peep out original shape in front of Lai bacterium can't be seen as the food material?
Seeing of my misgiving toward the white Yan, white the face of the Yan but already excitement Be getting reder,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, eyes are crystal to brightly looking at Lai of the bacterium can not believe of say:"Really?Did you promise to teach me?So later I can also do can the food of similar to you delicacy?"
"Certainly!With your talent can definitely of, I will take you to look for delicious food material and legendary cuisine way of doing to peregrination in everyplace, that is our delicacies hunter's man's natural duty, become a delicacies hunter, this is the occupation of the most meaningful hunter profession inside."
Lai bacterium one face advises to guide of facial expression, I know she already successful, all made reference to this situation white Yan if again is unmoved and then wasn't the woman without pubic hair that takes to wander about qualities in that disposition, see the white Yan very carefully inquire me with the look in the eyes, I smile to nod to say:"Is very good ah, hereafter must learn the handicrafts of Lai bacterium all."
"Thank!Feeling adult!I will definitely make great effort the cuisine handicrafts all learn of, even if I and Lai teacher Yin walked, hereafter occupy must invoke me at any time."
White Yan concussion of jump to make an effort to start to entertain me, I clap his shoulder in the mind some feeling all, indeed as expected even if is a companion the head quarters also have discrete of time, hope white Yan hereafter can at hunter the world is pleased that the life descends to go, that I can also have peace of mind.





The text leaves
Renew time:2010-4-3013:21:56 chapter word numbers:5184

The in the mind still flows out of sad emotion, the Lai bacterium has already taken out two card with strange patterns to pass to say for me and the white Yan:"Do not peep out that kind of facial expression, again be not hereafter disappear noodles, give two of you this, hereafter want to meet to all immediately can meet."
"Use this can?"
I take to begin there are some saying of doubtses in the medium card, Lai bacterium then the Song shrug say:"These are the other people to give my boil the guerdon of making the cuisine and call friendship card, these two cards are that person to use the ability of reading turn now of, in included an operation and let out etc. ability, as long as the card holder launches the card that holdses which afraid is another in the permafrost a carry all can arrive at right away with of another card holder of contact of nearby, the scope will control in 500 meters inside, although can use once but is very friendly ability, hereafter you who think of the other party, directly launch card and then can arrive at the other party the place in 500 meters, how?Very convenient card?"
The Lai bacterium detailed explanation is over, the white Yan looking at the card Ze Ze in the hand to make a noise some don't dare to believe of say:"Can't?With this card?That wasn't this similar to the Shu touched with spiritual?"
Compare it in white the surprise of the Yan, I performance but very thin settle just looking at the card in the hand appear lost in thought, suddenly think of the island of the ability and the greed of this kind of card inside of"go together", "magnetic force" etc. ability and it likeness?Can't give the Lai bacterium the person of the card is one of the greedy insular producers?
Still in mind consider a possibility, the Lai bacterium has already passed to give me a card to say again:"This also gives you, these is that person and his friend unite creation of cure of card, call'life fairy it forgive', as long as launch the fasten the ability of reading creation with the characteristic of cure of card which afraid the other party leave at a stretch can immediately make body up of the wound disappear, even if body all already incomplete can completely resume, although your medical skill has been very good, probably useful hereafter also uncertain."
Listen to finish the explanation of the Lai bacterium my lookinging at the card eyebrows in the hand have already cannot helped but jumping to move, this which is "life fairy it forgives" the whole"the breath of the archangel", I already completely certain Lai bacterium the person within and his friend be greedy of insularly two among the fabricators, these two kinds of ability's pouring is pretty practical, can doing not know find out these 2 people to come out the ability replication of reading of two of him?If can make duplicate these two kinds of ability, which the terrifying parent get inferior Zao of slanting melon, I also affirm the sacrifice material self completion greater self and the other party to do a body the contact is for three minutes!
Thought of this I unbearable inquiry Lai bacterium the present movements of those 2 people, she right away sees through my intention Song shrug to say:"Who know they again go to where lived as recluse, I see you still calculate, wanting to make duplicate the ability of reading doesn't also seek two of him, tired all ability dead tired, seeking the evil monsters that gets close to depopulation is all more easy than seeking two of him, "
Don't already hear the words of Lai bacterium me black line, indeed as expected not the Kui is the person who develops a greedy mainland together with gold, connect the behavior method is all so alike, however two of him just to get close to the evil monster state of depopulation, I see the state that the gold have already come to an a legendary evil monster, basically in addition to small Gang I all can not figure out to still have at 1:00 who can find out that hunter inside the most mysterious, owe a flat gold most .
Accept card hard well, I get up to wash Shu clean the bacterium eating some Lais again mean the light food that I prepare especially, then toward the wardrobe that oneself opens to daze to consider the clothes that should wore while fighting today.
See my hesitant shape, the database at the side of body Luo Luo took out a set of cherry color kimono for once improving to suggest:"How are this clothes?Namely good-looking and convenient combat."
Have taste!I also feel that the appearance that I wears kimono is good-looking!
I looking at database Luo's Luo to endorse for the kimono that I choose of nod is about to answer, but the vision be suddenly swept to place most the wardrobe underneath for a long time has never turned over of net dress, endure, look at that to acquaint with of clothes I cannot help but stretching hand to touch I for a long time haven't once worn ever at ninja world the most wear dress.
The finger is light of glide in the clothing material, feel the top acquaints with of touch in the mind not from must appear the felling for thinking of, cannot help but petting oneself's forehead of subconscious, ever icy cold metal touch already not at, what to replace is smooth and delicate skin hand feeling.
Is acerb to feel don't know the when to fill the air is in my heart, from when arise from F already no longer as a ninja from reside but become accustomed to sporty elegance, athletic shoes?Again from when rise I laid up to wear for several years to the I's meaning graveness of protect a sum to allow that embarrassed of the green print to record revelation before other people's eyes and have been too long because of leaving a fire shadow?Or in fact is the most capricious to exist because of the public?Or say to is most heartlessly in fact horary passage in the world?
I lightly sigh, but the sad look in the eyes immediately turn into a firmness, I dislike to recall in the past, the thing having been already passed away can't come back any further and recall just the Tu increase sorrow;I also dislike the Yao think future, some matters be not own conviction and then can reach of, compare with a time disappoints that I wished to don't entertain any hope in the beginning, the in the mind will be a little bit little painful at least, be I Be forced to leave a fire shadow world I profoundly understood this and experienced so many matters, in the time of hunter time I already what all no longer think, don't recall nor take a distant view just pure of on the hoof just.
Is pure of on the hoof, be just only this and no more just?
I lightly of sneer, if true of such that I why will want to look after database Luo Luo and Yi road rice?Why do I want to pass in examination a hunter again?Why to want to the sky arena?Why want to order for oneself next is good enough to fatal pledge?Clearly just want pure of on the hoof be not?Why did the since it is so see oneself once endure a heart will appear sad emotion?
The person is the indeed as expected the most self-contradict living creature!
"What's the matter with you?Why to suddenly peep out a so sad facial expression?"
Hear the words of the database Luo Luo misgiving me but smile, turned a head to looking at his voice cool say:"Just cannot help but thinking of pass by of some affairs is just."
I suddenly say:"My have now turn ability now already not the ability is attackstoning anyone, game also use not to ascend naturally.I suddenly thought of the position of the ninja here isn't high, ninja this occupation almost could call up to decline, so I want combat as a ninja and use extremely Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论