2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio me time all or many

, I unconditionally hold the person of jade Bi to carry out a wishes for that hand!"
"I ain't understand, why want to give° the jade Bi me?You don't know it very importance,Beats By Dr Dre Studio?If threw how to do?"
I mumblingly say, the white Zai looking at me and suddenly stretches hand to dismantle a silver to send to my hair card, he puts hair card on the jade Bi that I hold to say:"This hair card is his intention, so this jade Bi is also my intention, I hope that you can receive, I believe that you can't be confused to use it, I also believe that you will definitely maintain it okay."
Looking at white Zai still be formally full of childishness very much shape, I finally understand-dare feeling he still remembers last time of hair card affairs!Speak of to this gift regardless is all of the intentions that a net value or an inside contains are pretty heavy, weigh almost to make me ashamed to accept, however I finally still kept accepting this jade Bi, not is another of, be want to know to wait future white the Zai grow up later I take the jade Bi seek him to let he to I do a strip tease, he is to take thousand cherry seconds do I still keep directly taking off clothes to take to open to jump?
Collect jade Bi to carefully go into one of my space, I smile unusually and trivially to say:"Is true of what conditions all promise?"
Didn't realize my to badly work hard, white the Zai nod to say very hard:"No matter is who take jade Bi, as long as being the business of my what lies in one's power, I definitely help to accomplish, certainly-city pill silver don't need to talk, forbid you to chase jade Bi to he!"
Say till the last white Zai still formally emphasize for a while, let I not from must feel deeply about 2 people's relation still really isn't common bad, luckily have never taken a silver to come over, otherwise estimate white Zai will directly make people come over to tee off silver go to?
Again and white Zai said conversation and saw late, I stand up leave-taking, white the Zai send me to doorway and tell me to wait in a couple of days he punish of item completion seeks me to 11 brigades, I say that I definitely stays a room to him in 11 brigades this to just smile to leave to him.
When I return to four brigades of brigades to give up the sky have been tiny bright and open the door of temporary retiring room, white Yan still and just and there shouts to greatly sleep, the silver then smiles to say the voice"good-morning" to me.
"Do you have been sleeping?"
See in his face that I am saying of some compunction to very obvious black eyes, but the silver lovely shakes head to say:"I slept and just just waked up."
Good heavens!More saying so me is more self-reproach!Can not help me to have to a very deep self-reflection:"Execuse me, the next time arrives where I will take yours."
"H'm!"
Under soft ray, the silver peeps out of the pure smiling face make my double eye almost didn't become stars, good beginning ah, silver in childhood really like a little bit more lovely also have no in the future cut and polish a not deeply mysterious felling, although is mysterious is selling of city pill silver point, this kind of refreshing youth's image also really makes me hard to cut off so much now, suddenly some loathe to give up handed over to the silver blue to dye to adjust to teach ……E ……is care, absolutely is care to wear!How to feel that own thought becomes good improbity recently ……
Once had breakfast, I used one to change before going out the body Shu become 15-year-old and is empty the Lie to hang at see oneself after death the whole body variety comes out of the captain serve over an ordering of idea, temporarily keeping this appearance should have no a problem, how would not° until will cope with to pass by the brigade head also go, as for arrived 11 brigades, those persons who defy me hand over to white the Yan solve.Think of white Yan to immediately project the view to his body up, see he already wear like the armband of 11 brigade pair captains at the same time early and early ownly cut soul knife to hang on the body, see he really likes to the blazing flame.
Push away a door to walk all the way to, many people to we polite bow at the same time all or many or littlely cut on us soul knife up take aim several eyes, be us in the flower captain of four brigade doorways and the Maos will with, see her and vice- captain two hand all empty shape just know Azrael originally work properly in the 瀞 need not along with take to cut soul knife in court, want to be also to, in addition to be like a to protect so pass to spend the trip disaster that the crane big gun invades, also have what can pass the murderous look stone that the 瀞 works properly a court?





The text formally becomes 11 brigade captains
Renew time:2010-4-3013:26:19 chapter word numbers:5135

Follow the flower captain of Mao to arrive at some kind of brigades, the brigade head will disallow a not related ginseng to add, so I have to let the silver wait for in the outside, luckily the silver is a good little boy, smile to order the facial expression that didn't lose to me.Originally want to let white Yan at outside keep company with a silver, however hear today of brigade head will the vice- captain also wants to take part in, so I finally still take the white Yan take leave the silver arrive at to hold a brigade head a meeting of room.
When we get into board room total captain everyone has already together arrived, besides which, , 14 elder brother Langs moderately say with smile to wait a brigade head inaugural ceremony to end me to me and then can stand to his nearby, until at this time I this just thinks of I as 11 brigade captains are to should stand so, see 14 elder brother Langs and see nine of his brigade captains again six car boxing west mood abnormality of like, the 瀞 works properly two current commander in chief elder brother's captain of court hereafter stand at my or so in a bad humor just strange.
Is positive delectation of conjecture environment on all sides, city happy spring water smile very trivially to walk up me to say:"Small feeling feeling likes that I sent to your gift yesterday?"
Gift?
The in the mind is just interrogative, white the Yan have already said at my ear low voice:"Came to see a few of your captains all take a gift to come over last night, however afterwards a fire all-Hey Hey!"
He says a stem of strength smiles and see come even if is his so thick faces are all a bit ashamed to keep on saying, silently knead white Yan for a while, I raise smiling face to say to the big uncle of spring water:"The gift received, really very happy, music band in the many thanks city grew."Finish saying my caution of see the flower captain of one eye Mao, see she walk to return to her own position station like a matter doesn't close personal shape I this just loosenned tone.
See true son of even son of five incumbent brigade captains to also want to come over to join in the fun, the total captain hold his to flow blade at this time if the fire walks to come in, right away, in addition to I and white Yan outside all present captains, vice- captains self-movingly return to their my own positions to stand well, the condition is solemnly silent matchless a while, I then in the mind inwardly stomach Fei, "be really, in own site conference on the contrary come most late come of that, he should can't at own of foreign the brigade got lost?"
In the mind just thinking wear total captain already at exact center own position sit properly, the vision sweeps each present captain of one eye immediately voice to seriously say:"Everyone arrived together and started carrying out the Yu Zhi captain inaugural ceremony of wave feeling so now."
Words sound just fall, the silent degree in the house again leaped onto a new height, hear the originally total captain of mountain continuing to say:"Think necessarily everyones all know, by more than a months 11 brigade captains, pair captain and a lot of subordinate seats the officer is in the present generation Shou falsely die for job, also the moment spread Yu Zhi wave feeling as the trip disaster will bring a calamitous hearsay, this is the absurdity, 46 rooms in the center have already carried on clearness to this matter and ask each 11 brigade captains that the captain doesn't want to the new appointee have results to show to see, at the same time also please return to warn the subordinate Azrael to sincerely talk to carefully go, don't result in the antinomy of of foreign brigade."
, The mountain originally total captain sees say to me:"After 11 brigade captains died for job, we started the selection of new captain, because selecting 11 brigade captain most initial conditions is to own a strong war capability, but the Yu Zhi wave feeling own and combine to use and experience successively a four 11 brigade captains of allowings and legendary corpse soul before or after the field cut soul knife most mysteriously, this has already proven her qualifications of candidate, so yesterday, hold a brigade head to the Yu Zhi wave feeling at me on trial under the witness of mountain the heavy country of this Liu Zhai and each captain test its brigade head of qualifications, it proves that she completely owns the real strenght that become 11 brigade captains as a result, so declares here, from Yu Zhi wave the new appointee captain that the feeling serves as 11 brigades."
Mountain originally the total captain say to signal hint me to own position station good, I right away arrive at 14 elder brother Langs with six car boxing the middle of the west stand well, white the Yan also immediately stand to my after death.
Just thinking wear Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论