2012年11月6日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre he quite a few that

I thank to fight の soul and hustwindy very much, you guess all quite goodly, especially hustwindy.I of so say a with gratitude,Cheap Beats By Dre, is because your affirmation is cautiously see my book, just can estimate details of an underneath.
Fog stroke:Your suggestion is very good, this kind of back of the condition really also has, most ability outstanding feeling person said by you with let details that people have a boiling passion have a frat as small D but die.This is also the last blunder mistake that the small D makes.He almost harmed to kill Ma Tian Yu and week last time far ambition, behind who did he harm to die this time?





The text chapter 41 escapes
Renew time:2009-6-1122:02:56 chapter word numbers:3603


"Eldest brother, do you really dare to call the person of outside blunt to come in?"Ma Tian Yu in a soft voice says in my ear.The players on the ground, including Ma Tian Yu , when the person who sees a small breeze fired round flows out down from the grandstand in succession, then backed the guest team for repair a seat.
I certainly know Ma Tian Yu's meaning, the government is to descend dead order, forbid underworld to step enough campus, otherwise all "shoot on sight".In addition to this in addition to this, government for making the student excessively be subjected to at present the influence of this social values not only is a fulltime system at school , but also is from 8:00 a.m. to evening 6 points all get foolish at school, and canceled winter and summer vacation, a week one day of holidays.
"Depend, how does that do?You does one beat 200?"I also low voice to Ma Tian Yu's way, in fact I early thought a good way.
Ma Tian Yu's one Leng pulls a long face a way later on:"Good ah.I beat 105 and then wented, you dealt with its 50."
"Ha ha.You are to want to beat me to don't wish as well.The current time is few, I make a long story short, our current tasks are to rush out a sea, while you still have additional of, be be responsible for taking out the maimed remaining big wave out of the sea."I see Yang Bing's a metal gray face and take a person to slowly walk to come over.He is just not worried, because in the his eyes, we all became the fish in the net.
Ma Tian Yu with full intention question, but also know to isn't to ask an in luck now, had to come close remaining big wave.
Other 8 teach China player can not elephant Ma Tian Yu so trust me, is listenning to me saying:"Ma Tian Yu and your captain a go toward an outside blunt, you follow behind right away!", All of eyes insides are doubts, a cannot help but asking a way:"Could you succeed?"
"Hold, you want to stay and then stay!"I see these more than 100 individuals have already presented the fan-shaped form surround us, is very panic towards canning safely rush out to hold not and greatly, in the mind, the tone is certainly not kind.But the person of sea wait Yang Bing Yi make next, then starts slaughtering us these 11 small sheep.Don't include Wu Jing, Yang Bing would never dare to move hers.
"At say what say so happily?"For the sake of in order to prevent we hold him to do hostage, Yang Bing stands 10 are at us outside say.
The nobody manages him.Know I plan of the remaining big wave move over here to ask a way again:"Those are in the retiring room how to do the player whom we got hurt?We ran, Yang Bing would vent anger upon them!"
"You are vexed not vexed!"I Nu way.Depend, I am the the person who acts rashly?Those people already arrange good, now how again sometimes explain to their these people.
Yang Bing drive I 1 forgave to roar to get a fright, way:"Very small man, you want to die hurry up."
I beat an expression of eyes to Ma Tian Yu and towarded Yang Bing to say with smile:"Today, we have a person to run to go out from the sea, not only you small breeze fire the round is shameful, the sea will also follow to have no a face.But if we really ran away today, Yang Bing, you record and teach China outstrips your sea of time can't grow too much!"
Yang Bing after hasing much of patiently wait I to finish saying crafty say with smile:"Mama of, very small man, you do your daydream!I now be want to tell you, I admit that this competed me to lose, I can't disturb a quiet life again.She likes who, don't like who, all and I Be getting more irrelevant.I leave a ground right away, as for behind have what matter occurrence, don't close my business."
Leave a burst of disgusting sharp laughter, Yang Bing turns round and then walks.The persons of much sea all subconscious ground the figure that hope Yang Bing, all etc. wears Yang Bing Yi to disappear and then start beginning.But I certainly know what call"is preemptive, behind deliver an under the yoke of person", take advantage o this time, sent out the signal of activity.
Ma Tian Yu starts revolt first and pulls remaining big wave and then rushes out toward doorway in the school, while those eight players also have no time to choose, they only follow Ma Tian Yu but go, I certainly is press behind.
Aroused the chain reaction of sea right away along with our activities.They have already canned not obey so-called superficially agree on, didn't wait Yang Bing to completely leave, then roared to shout toward our Feng chrysalis but go to.
Although remaining big wave is harmed, he for doing not implicate to save him and Ma Tian Yu of Wu Jing's love and I, also make moves on one's own initiative.Under their two cooperations of fierce tigerses, the person of more than ten sea who before intercept basically takes them to have no a way.Because in Ma Tian Yu's hand dance just from the shoulder bag in take out early ready to of fold made of copper baseball bat, there wased personal quite a few being been staineding with to then fall down in the ground at 1:00, pain call Wu write the wound could not get up from lying position.But even if there are 23 lucky near bodies, haven't waited Ma Tian Yu that very the star begin, be made by remaining big wave one punch or a feet to turn over in the ground.
Mama of, early know that remaining big wave also wants to make moves, I should that dime color of Ma Tian Yu of.I bear in the behind of the pressure is his decuple.
Luckily I am more malicious than Ma Tian Yu, I take is two jilt the knife to the fold type, although this was beaten mercilessly quite a few by those long weapons bottom, the persons of every near body all will drive I without remorse Tong ascend one knife.Those people didn't harm and vital part, but the list is the flavor that the knife goes into a body have already enough let these student terrible along while.
With as for the persons of much sea all in my back of the bottom not the Fen ground call:
"Mama of, smelly dwarf, you are too overbearing, use knife?"
"Hold your mama, your his mama is to isn't a student, which have you so malicious?"
"The your eyes inside still has school rules, you this will be given a demerit!"
Is dizzy to die I, I am to rather be willing to drop out from school, will not be surrounded by you suddenly and violently flat of, as for I am to isn't a student, I can answer you, half BE, half but is a real underworld.
You know quite a few be ten people burned dead in the felling of in front by you?That kind of three cents madness, three cent frightened, three cents cant not bear to, penny proud of felling!
But when I burn to kill those people after the every evening is waked up with a start by the nightmare of discomfort, walk the black road doubt to have they the ghost follow of heart palpitates, have you ever experienced personally?
These I once experienced personally to once have.
But after I am used to, after no longer being held up by these matters to round, I know that I had already changed, I was already a real underworld, one of my feet have already put at jaws of death in.
Your these people basically has never experienced personally, so you can't know forever I have much malicious.
At be again turned over by my Tong an after, those students also learn the ways of world.They unexpectedly at behind handle knob in can hurt the person's thing to all throw to come over to me ……
I cry, after being us to rush out door in the school, my wound is this a group of people in weigh most of a.
See the quite a few that the behind follow to rush out 100 people(although the organization infighting in the sea is severe, when they meet to hurt a sea the business of the face, will be unprecedented incorporation, while discovering that the small breeze fire round blocked not to live our these people, a lot of all ran to increase to aid, the number increased several times all of a sudden),my heart have been not panic, I believe that Zheng Xuan has already set out.
A white sports car rushed out from the oblique angle right after we ran to the across street and arrived road the center.Have the quite a few the student of the sea to accept not to live feet, crash into carriage up.There were 2 being painfully and without extra trouble bumped to give the sports car one stick one feet.
Sports car so the Cha walked to stop down and blocked at we and the sea is in the center.I with Ma Tian Yu set up for have already canned not walk anymore, stop next step, but remaining big wave unexpectedly has much of accompanying of sense of honor we stop down, but those eight players neglect 37211 and run away first.I also hope that they run away first, because right away I will to remaining big wave enunciation identity, I must make him join mountain Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论